At VidaLine Nutrition Incorporated, your well-being is our concern. We are dedicated to the research, formulation and marketing of premium vitamins and nutritional products that are safe, effective and good for you!
VidaLine Nutrition Inc. is dedicated to helping people improve their quality of life by providing an array of natural, pure and healthy supplements that promote well-being.
Our supplements are not cures, treatments or miracle remedies. Instead, VidaLine Nutrition is focused on helping you to restore and replenish the vitamins, enzymes, anti-oxidants or compounds needed for normal function but may be in short supply or may be decreasing in your body due to a host of reasons, including, lack of exercise, poor diet, hectic workdays, environmental factors or simply because of getting older.
VidaLine Nutrition’s new line of top quality premium products are designed to support your overall well-being by,
- helping your body get rid of toxins (Optimum Liver Detox),
- promoting your body’s ability to cleanse the digestive track system (Optimum Colon Detox & Cleanse),
- supporting a broad spectrum of immune functions and promoting proper cell replication (Optimum Mushroom Complex, a non-GMO formula),
- promoting energy & stamina while supporting mental acuity and balanced mood (Optimum CoQ10 with BioPerine, a non-GMO formula), and
- providing powerful anti-oxidants that promote normal brain, heart and circulatory system activity and support anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial activity (Optimum Curcumin C3 with BioPerine a non-GMO formula).
The Optimum Line of products is manufactured to the highest quality standards in the industry. Our products are manufactured in Southern California, in a certified cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. VidaLine Products are formulated using high quality raw, pure, unadulterated and in some cases certified as non-GMO raw materials (see identifying labels).
To find out more about our amazing lineup of all-natural supplements, you can reach us by phone at 562.225.4688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.